- Improve student learning and improve your teaching.
- Working with your students to improve your class with validate their perspectives and create a better learning environment.
- Have students write what they want you to keep doing and do differently.
- After reviewing all their feedback, give students a summary of what they said and explain what you’ll do differently.
- If you can’t implement a particular suggestion, explain why.
- Be open to admitting your mistakes.
- For more info on this idea, check out Ellen’s tip on admitting mistakes.